WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
“There is the world as we would LIKE it to be, the work world we find in textbooks. And then there is the REAL world.”
Formal training provides an important foundation – BUT may not be relevant to our lives right at this moment, or work when we try to apply it in the real world.
HAVING AN EXPERIENCED COACH/MENTOR ON CALL to deal with the problems as they arise works because:
- It can defuse, support, calm and remotivate.
- It’s objective and neutral.
- A coach can assess the actual situation and coach specifically to that context with measurables that resolve the immediate personal and business challenge.
Learning happens best:
- When you’re IN the problem, uncomfortable and desperate to find a fix.
- Through reflection on real experiences and a future- and solution-focused process.
- By referring to the person’s own experience and building on them creatively – letting THEM unpack a problem that obviously THEY would be best informed about and helping them find the best answers for them.
At The Uncommon Coach we do this and more . . .
Individual Development and/or Individual Workplace Coaching Sessions
1st session – 90 minutes – R650
Sessions thereafter – 45 minutes R550
skype/zoom sessions – R450
Each coaching session consists of:
- A pre-coaching assessment – form to be filled out and returned before the first session
- Appointment reminder the day before
- In the session –
- Introductory discussion – what is the undesired situation and goal
- Coaching – shifting from where you are to where you need to be using a powerful
- Next steps to support your growth
- Your coaching plan going forward
- Follow-up email with value-adds/tools and next steps
- Every client leaves with valuable and positive change from session 1.
Coaching on Call
Priority Access to The Uncommon Coach as the problems and challenges arise
R15 500 per month per organisation/team
- Priority service – within 24 hours for retainer clients
- Max 5 emergency coaching sessions per month
- Access for whole team to ad hoc IM/WhatsApp/Skype support –
during business hours. To a maximum of 5 hours in total per month across whole team.
- 1 motivational team talk per month
Contact Us for more information.
Workplace Team Coaching
Half-day sessions • R10 750 per group of 5-10 people
*held at your venue
- Targeted at your specific team/group challenge
- Pre-coaching assessment for each roleplayer
- Preliminary interview with HR/management
- Half-day Group coaching – using cutting-edge, active, participative methodology to create attitudinal & behavioural change.
- Follow-up support, notes and takeaways
1 hour and up – R5500 plus travel/accommodation (if needed, outside of Cape Town CBD)
Fabulously funny, and to the point, Company/Team motivational talks:
- Managing stress
- The Bully Syndrome (no asshole rule) – perfect to address abuse of all types on all levels and for all genders.
- Creating a life you love
- Comfort Zones
(or chat to me if you have a specific topic in mind)
*held at your venue