Everyone has fear.
It originates in:
- Learned/taught experiences
- Imagined – the unknown
- Flight and fight – biochemical responses hardwired into our brains
By unpacking and understanding our fear we can better control and cope with it.
To understand a thing is the beginning of MASTERY of a thing . . . by calmly facing our shadow side and acknowledging our good as well as our bad we are able to more fully master our thoughts, feelings, actions and future happiness & peace.
To help you identify where fear hides look at:
- Where you are trying to micro-control your life – we often try to control situations to reduce underlying fear.
- Areas you would like to change but never seem to get there (fear of change, failure or even fear of success. Fear of what we might see or discover about ourselves if we face an issue)
- What things make you angry – fear often underlies anger.