Workplace coaching – if you’re
- Stressed out at work – overloaded, overwhelmed?
- Unhappy with your work situation/progress?
- Struggling to stay motivated?
- Burnt out, anxious, and battling to find the energy to make it into the office every day?
- Battling with difficult people or a dysfunctional environment that wastes your time and energy?
- Managing a team that is not delivering the performance results you need?
- Battling with difficult team members, or team conflict that is eating into performance and production time?
- New to managing people and struggling to find your feet?
Personal Development – if you’re
- Struggling with stress
- Anger issues
- In an unhappy or unbalanced relationship
- Challenged by parenting
- Wanting career direction or growth
- Stuck and wanting to improve any area of your life
The number of sessions needed depends on:
- Your level of commitment to shifting and growing
- Your application of the ‘next steps’ in between coaching sessions
- Your budget
- How many challenges we identify as needing attention – and you decide the order and priority depending on your needs
- The number of sessions you want to support you during your growth and change.
Every client leaves with valuable and positive change from session 1.
Many clients resolve challenges within 1- 3 sessions and then return at any time when next a
Individual coaching Sessions may be conducted:
- At your workplace
- At your home
- In my coaching space/home office
- Via Zoom or Skype
- Via telephone
All are effective.
Group sessions and motivational talks are always at your venue and in person.
We can be booked via our booking platform on Facebook. The website will be accepting bookings and payments shortly.
Our hours are 8 – 6pm weekdays.
After hours and weekend sessions are available on request.